Welcome

The point of this blog is to discuss different topics about how to


gain some moral strength!! Welcome!!


I am doing a little remodeling. I am going to put some of my posts about the same topic on there own page. So you can either click on the page topic at the left or the labels at the right to get to a post.












Monday, April 25, 2011

Choices

Choices

“Some are trivial, some are far-reaching. Some make no difference in the eternal scheme of things, and others make all the difference.”- I believe this was given by President Thomas S, Monson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, but I’m not 100% sure.

Choices are so important in our lives, that I think we need to understand the different kinds of choices we make. Only when we understand our choices and how they will affect us in the long-term is when we can become strong and help others become strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment