Welcome

The point of this blog is to discuss different topics about how to


gain some moral strength!! Welcome!!


I am doing a little remodeling. I am going to put some of my posts about the same topic on there own page. So you can either click on the page topic at the left or the labels at the right to get to a post.












Monday, June 20, 2011

The Sound of music

The Sound of music is a movie. It’s a true story about a family that lived in Austria around the time when the Nazis took over that country.

The Sound of Music is a great show; it’s very inspirational for me. And I invite anyone who hasn’t seen it watch it, or if you have seen it watch it over again.

But as we were watching it last night, a few lines stuck out, I would like to share them with you.

“You have to live the life you were meant to live”, “You have to look for your life”, and “Nothing comes from nothing”.

Just read and reread those lines and think about what they could mean and how they could help you in your life.

Because they can and will help you and me, they can help us better our lives!

1 comment:

  1. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers. best party songs 2018

    ReplyDelete