Welcome

The point of this blog is to discuss different topics about how to


gain some moral strength!! Welcome!!


I am doing a little remodeling. I am going to put some of my posts about the same topic on there own page. So you can either click on the page topic at the left or the labels at the right to get to a post.












Saturday, January 22, 2011

Painting

Its amazing what comes to you when your doing homework.

I'm in an ethics class and as I was writing a paper for it I started thinking about painting.

When your painting one important rule is to focus on your work, so you can do the best you can.

But almost everyone has painted at least once in their lives. So why don't we focus on their work instead of ours. Why don't we think "I wonder what he's painting" or "I bet her painting is a lot better than mine".

When we are painting we don't think about this because if we didd never get anything done. When we are painting we are focusing on our own painting.

Life is the same way, but we do the reverse all the time. Every minute of every day we tend to think about what other people think about us. We dress in the latest fashions and get the latest things because people will think we're cool or be impressed by us.

These are good things, but when we started thinking aout what our idea of us is instead of what others ideas of us are, we will be a much happier people for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment