Welcome

The point of this blog is to discuss different topics about how to


gain some moral strength!! Welcome!!


I am doing a little remodeling. I am going to put some of my posts about the same topic on there own page. So you can either click on the page topic at the left or the labels at the right to get to a post.












Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Pez Dispenser

The Pez Dispenser

This is a true story that happened to me. In my mind it illustrates the cuteness, sweetness, kindness, humor, and helpfulness of one or more women!!

I will not name names just in case the girls in this story are some readers.

The year was 2005; this story takes place in the fall. A group of us had just started school in an out of state school.

Anyway, a few weeks into the semester I was getting home sick or something. So, this girl came up to me in the hall and noticed that I was feeling down, so we talked for awhile, and then went our separate ways.

That night, I received a letter from this girl and her three roommates. It was just our basic letter. It basically said something like “We are sorry you had a bad day. We hope it gets better tomorrow. We enjoy your friendship.” It might have said something else, but that was the main point of it.

Anyway, that letter like other letters made me smile. So, the next day I went shopping and found four little bookmarks, So, I wrote these girls a thank you note that said something like “Thank you so much. I needed that.” And I put those bookmarks in the letter, and then sent it to them.

A few days later I received a thank you note from these same girls they thanked me for the letter and gave me some more encouragement. Inside the letter were a PEZ DISPENSER and a packet of PEZ!!

As you all can imagine, I busted up laughing and couldn’t stop laughing for a while. Now, each time I think of girls who have affected my life, they come to mind.

What I’m trying to say is women of all ages have great power to affect people. We as men need to let them use that power in whatever way they choose!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great story! Though, I don't know why you laughed at their gift-Pez dispensers are AWESOME. I honestly can't think of a better way to cheer someone up.

    ReplyDelete