Welcome

The point of this blog is to discuss different topics about how to


gain some moral strength!! Welcome!!


I am doing a little remodeling. I am going to put some of my posts about the same topic on there own page. So you can either click on the page topic at the left or the labels at the right to get to a post.












Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yoda

"Judge me by my size, do you"-yoda.

Yoda was a short old green guy, but he was one of the wisest jedis ever.

Yoda gives us advice that we should all take to heart. We should all remember that even though we are small or that our circumstances aren't the greatest we can still accomplish great things.

Yoda also said "Do or do not, there is no try". This statement shows us that we can't give up. Because if we keep giving up, we will never succeed.

Yoda can provide us with a lot of strength. We should learn from him.

May the Force Be With You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment